1. Decabromodiphenyl Ethane is white powder without toxicity, odor or corrosion. It is insoluble in water, ethanol, acetone, benzene, chlorinated aromatics, and more.
2. This product can be abbreviated as DBDPE. As a new type eco-friendly flame retardant, it features wide applications, high efficiency, and superior thermal stability. Other advantages include low toxicity, great UV protection, extremely high bromine content, and more.
1. DBDPE is commonly used in styrene-based polymers, engineering thermoplastics, wire and cable sheath, insulators, elastomers, and thermosetting plastics, among others.
2. Superb thermal stability and low blooming characteristics allow this product to be applied in systems where recycling is anticipated.
3. Due to low toxicity, our product is not teratogenic. Also, it does no harm to fish.
4. In addition, DBDPE participates in the formulation of products which complies with the European Dioxin Ordinance.
Packaging, Storage and Transportation
1. Decabromodiphenyl Ethane is wrapped with a double-layer woven plastic bag. The net weight is 25kg in each bag.
2. Our product must be stored in a dry, ventilated, and damp-proof place.
3. DBDPE is a non-hazardous flame retardant. During transportation, it should avoid moisture, rain, and damaged package.
|Synonyms||Fire-master 2100; Saytex 8010|
|Characteristics||White powder, no poison, no smell and non-corrosion|
|Solubility||It is insoluble in water, ethyl alcohol,acetone, benzene, and chlorinated aromatics.|
|Classification||Supreme Grade||First Grade|
|Bromine Content ％ ≥||81-82||81-82|
|Free Bromine Content ppm≤||20||20|
|Particle Size μm≤||3||5|
|Volatile Matter %≤||0.10||0.10|