1,2-Bis(Tetrabromophthalimido) Ethane is also called BT93W, ethylene bis(tetrabromophthalimide), or TY-105 flame retardant. It is a special additive that combines stable aromatic with amide. Remarkable features include white color, outstanding electrical performance, superb thermal and UV stability, as well as no fluorescence.
1. 1,2-Bis(Tetrabromophthalimido) Ethane is a general-purpose fireproof material. It can be applied in polyolefins, high-impact polystyrene (HIPS), polycarbonate, elastomers, and the thermoplastic polyesters including PBT, PET, etc.
2. White color allows BT93W flame retardant to be ideal for color-sensitive applications.
3. Superb thermal stability enables this product to be used in engineering resins such as polyesters and polyamides.
4. Additionally, TY-105 flame retardant is non-blooming. As a result, it is often found in polyolefin films or other critical applications where heat sealing performance is highly demanded.
5. This product is also desirable for wire and cable applications, due to its superb electrical properties.
|Package||25kg paper bags|
|Melting Point||≥450 ℃|
|Bromine Content (%)||≥ 65.5|
|Volatile Matter (120℃ %)||≤ 0.6|
|Volatile Matter (315℃ %)||≤ 1.2|
|Average Particle Size (um)||≤ 5|