Brominated flame retardants, also called BFRs, can offer 6 main advantages in comparison with other fire retardants.
1. Low dosage and high efficiency of flame retardant has little impact on the processing performance and physical-chemical properties of the flame retarded substrates.
2. Superb thermal stability and water-insoluble property
3. Superior dispersion and compatibility with other materials
4. Sufficient raw material, mature production technology, and low price
5. Narrow range of thermal decomposition temperature contributes to high concentration of flame-resistant constituents.
6. With wide applications, a variety of brominated flame retardants can meet the requirements of diversified polymer processing techniques and fire-resistant chemicals.
|Product Name||CAS No.|
|Decabromodiphenyl Oxide (DBDPO)||1163-19-5|
|Decabromodiphenyl Ethane (DBDPE)||84852-53-9|
|Tetrabromobisphenol A (TBBPA)||79-94-7|
|1,2-Bis(Tetrabromophthalimido) Ethane (BT93W)||32588-76-4|
|Bis(2,3-Dibromopropyl Ether) of TBBA (BDDP)||21850-44-2|
|Brominated Polystyrene (BPS)||88497-56-7|
|Tris (Tribromophenyl) Triazine (FR-245)||25713-60-4|
|TBBPA Carbonate Oligomer BC52||94334-64-2|
|TBBPA Carbonate Oligomer BC58||71342-77-3|