1. Melamine Cyanurate, abbreviated as MCA, is a halogen-free flame retardant for polyamide. In particular, it allows both Nylon 6 and 66 to achieve UL94V-0 flammability rating easily.
2. MCA can offer superior electrical properties and mechanical properties. It also provides extremely low practice cost, superb coloring performance, and other advantages.
3. As a halogen-free flameproof material, our product possesses low smoke density, low smoke toxicity, and low corrosion.
1. High color stability
2. Outstanding electrical properties
3. In conformance with environmental requirements
|Particle Size||MC8 type: D50: ≤2um
MC15 type: D50: ≤2.5um
|Packing||20kg woven bags|
|Residual Cyanuric Acid (%)||≤0.2|
|Residual Melamine (%)||≤0.001|
|Dry Weight Loss (%)||≤0.2|
|Specific Gravity (g/cm3)||1.7|
|Bulk Density (g/cm3)||0.3-0.4|
|Water Solubility (g/100ml water)||0.002(20℃)|